30 DAY QUARANTINE CHALLENGE
- Say goodbye to expensive gym sessions
- Suitable for any fitness level
- Plug and Play
- 9 pages.
- Guidelines for our products
- 30-Day Calendar
- 8- Different Workouts (with 10+ exercises)
Normal physical activity uses approximately 30% of a muscles fibres leaving 70% dormant.
The vibrations given off by our special EMS Technology target and stimulate the deepest core muscles by replicating natural muscle contractions.
Is not an excuse anymore, you only need 20 minutes a day to get the maximum results.
All you need to do is put your favorite Pad on your stomach, press a button and you can use it while watching TV, listening to music, or any other entertainment.
The electro-stimulation on the lowest modes from your Pad relieves most cramps and aches that can occur during an intense workout.
Your efforts will be rewarded quickly, you will see a difference after the second week of daily use and even more if combined with one of our Challenges.
Allow you to maintain the Pad safely on your skin during your 20-minutes session.
Allows you to adjust the speed and intensity of your Pad.
"Doing your sport at home without making the slightest movement, that's what TheViMethod is all about.
An electrostimulator requiring only 24 minutes of use per day."
"Our Challenges will completely destroy your body"!
That's the successful bet taken by our favorite company in the electro-stimulation field."